Reed Diffuser Safety Advice
Our reed diffusers have wonderful aromas that invigorate and excite the senses, but as with so many things it is important they are used safely so please remind your customers of the following safety advice:
- Diffuser liquid and vapour can be highly flammable.
- Keep away from heat/open flames & avoid smoking near the product.
- May cause serious eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects, take care to dispose of carefully.
Please make note of the following advice, always keep the packaging and if in doubt seek medical attention immediately.
- Skin Contact - remove any contaminated clothing immediately and rinse skin with copious amounts of water. In the event of irritation, always seek medical attention.
- Eye Contact - rinse with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if you are able to and continue rinsing with water. In the event of irritation, always seek medical attention.
- If Swallowed - SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION - CALL 999.
- Allergies - People suffering from perfume sensitivity should use caution when using reed diffuser products.